Log In Help
- The first time you access your account, your password is the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- If you are a new rep and you cannot log on, it is possible that your contract has not yet been received and/or your manager has not yet provided early web access. In this case, you will not be able to access the site until your contract is entered into our system. You will need to submit orders directly to your manager.
- If you forgot your password, please click the "Forgot Password" link below and you will be sent an email with a password reset link at the email address that we have on file.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- To access cutcoconnect.com and submit your orders via SOS, your security settings must be set to medium-high. To change your privacy setting, select Tools, Internet Options. Select the "privacy" tab and set the privacy slide to "medium-high." Click okay. Close the browser and log on again to vectorconnect.com
- If it has been more than six months since your last order, your account may be closed due to inactivity. You may temporarily reactivate this account by verifying your social security number. Return to the log-in page by clicking the link below and enter your rep # and password. You will then be prompted to verify your social security number for five day access. If an order is not processed within the five day temporary window, your account will be locked.